Here is the first batch of pictures from Zurich. We stayed at a hotel in the Old Town, just two blocks from the river... we loved this part of the city. Narrow cobble stone streets, cafes and lots of shops.
The man inside this shop is grinding and roasting coffee beans.
This is where we had our first meal in Zurich... bratwursts for lunch.
| After walking around the city, we decided to stop at Sprungli on the Bahnhoffstrasse for some truffles. |
| We found a little restaurant and enjoyed our truffles with champagne... |
| ...until every last truffle was gone. That's right. We ate 12 truffles in one sitting. |
We came across a musical that was taking place in one of the squares.
2 comments:
I WANT THOSE TRUFFLES!!! I love the photo of the lit-up bridge, and also the ones of the colorful buildings! I'm so glad you had a nice time.
Ha! The truffles were delicious! And yes, Old Town Zurich was one of our favorite parts of the trip. So beatuiful! Thanks for posting :)
Post a Comment