Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cortina - Taufers Castle - Bolzano

After Dan, Joe and Jessica left for their hike, Laurie, Marcus and I decided to explore Cortina. I think Marcus would have enjoyed jumping on pillows the entire day...











Laurie found a Chicago shirt in Cortina!

We split a pizza and salad at a great restaurant, where we would eventually eat again...

After that, we decided to head back to Taufers Castle for a tour. It POURED and took us roughly 15 minutes to park which required somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-point turns, but it was worth it!







Medieval torture chamber














The next day, we drove out to Bolzano and saw some beautiful castles along the way...


























Back in Cortina...

Laurie playing peek-a-boo with Marcus

You can tell he was enjoying it!


Back at the hotel, Marcus played with a wagon full of stuffed animals which I'm sure he thought were all for him :)

Here he is trying to escape with a helpless giraffe...

No comments: