Friday, March 28, 2014

Marcus Week 10

We are starting off this post with our favorite picture of Marcus this week. He's so happy, and has been smiling a lot more recently so I've been trying to get as many pictures as I can!

The weather has been cool and rainy so we didn't get out for any walks this week. Instead, we took advantage of being inside by baking oatmeal cookies and working on tummy time. The Boppy Pillow has definitely been an improvement over lying flat on his stomach.

Other physical changes: Marcus now weighs 13 pounds even and we are noticed little flecks of brown in his eyes. Not sure when or if they were completely change colors.

We also finally got some pictures of Marcus and Cora, our neighbors' daughter who was born just two weeks before Marcus. Only two weeks of maternity leave left : ( Trying to enjoy the time with Marcus as much as possible!!


So happy!!


Snug as a bug in a rug

Last week, I made a quick stop on my office ... Marcus was helping my co-worker Jenna was some event calendar postings :)

Neighbor Jess and I one week before she had her baby on Jan. 2


Three months late - Cora and Marcus in their first photo together!







Dan tries out the baby carrier with Marcus, who seemed to enjoy it.




No comments: