Sunday, September 21, 2014

Picnics, parks and parties!

While Dan was out of town, Marcus and I joined our neighbors for a day at the wineries. It was a beautiful day to sit outside and enjoy the weather!

A couple of bald babies on a blanket.

 
 
 
Welcome home dad!!

Go Cyclones!!! Iowa State beat Iowa this year in the only game that matters of the season!!

Hanging out at a birthday party for a friend's daughter.

Looking pretty cozy in a nest of blankets Sunday morning.
 
"Wait, how old am I?"

Eight months?! Oh boy, oh boy!!

Playing with my new toy, a light up musical snail.


And a musical elephant!
 
Bouncing is hard work.

Helping mom bake again!


"This is how I blow bubbles!"

Last Friday, Marcus and I joined Breezy and Connor for lunch at Faust Park... and Marcus rode on a swing for the first time!



On Saturday, it was another birthday party - this time for our friend's daughter Molly who turned 2.


Marcus loved playing with the balloons.

Jenny, Emily, Marcus and I take a break after cake for pictures!

No comments: