Tips for a Successful Super Bowl Party
Take 2lbs thick cut bacon
Liberally apply BBQ rub
Add 2lbs pork sausage
Liberally apply BBQ Sauce
Sprinkle cooked bacon over sausage
Roll/Cook/Add more BBQ Sauce
Slice and Enjoy!
...Suffer massive heart attack
All courtesy of http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion.html
God Bless in the Internet! This turned out better than expected and was a hit, as is anything that's smothered in BBQ sauce...even MIKEY liked it!
I'd like to dedicate this picture to the visionaries at BBQAddicts.com who not only concocted this recipe, but made it easily available to suggestible people with more time and money than sense, such as Allan and myself, via the wonder that is the World Wide Web.
It turns out that there's no wrong way to eat a giant BBQ'd pork log! It was also pretty good with cheese...
And there was much rejoicing!
4 comments:
You crack me up. I bet it was tasty, though.
I have to admit...it was pretty good :)
I couldn't believe when Nick told me you all were making that! His brother had sent me the link and it looked good but soooooo filling!
Yes, I only had a small piece... ha ha! How are you feeling??
Post a Comment