Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dan's 10-Year High School Reunion

Last weekend, Dan and I headed up to Fairmont, Minn. for Dan's 10 year high school reunion. Good times!


Good Friends and Corn...ahhh Fairmont.


Future Fairmont Alum







Pirie was a little overdressed...






Everyone looked so comfortable and happy!


Who's popular NOW?

Joe did his best to be in every picture...


Ladies love Dan!
Nina was popular with the guys.

"Myrandwich"







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i did very well at getting into every pic... :)

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at the overdressed comments about Joe. haha...leave it to him to get dressed up to go pontooning on the green Fairmont lakes. :)

It was good to see you Dan...and good to meet you Nina! One of you should get a Facebook page so you can check out everyone elses pictures from the reunion.

It's fun looking at your blog and seeing your wedding pictures and past stuff.

Take Care!
Brianna